Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sexy Sextet

Thursday, May 13th, 2010

So it's been a good ten days since I've updated. Here's why: my parents think the blog is too vulgar (yeah it's vulgar, but it's good vulgar, right?). I think I'm going to start throwing in random vulgar expressions just to make things interesting. Think it of as perverted Tourette syndrome. Skeet skeet skeet. So my boyfriend, Harrison, and I have begun running on the Lakeshore Greenway, and that place is teaming with hotties. Take yesterday for example, which brings us into the most recent edition of...

Potential Progressions

The Sexy Sextet - sexy, minimally clothed, six (that's right, six) of them, tight bodies; So here's what happened: Harrison and I are running something like our 15th mile on the trail when this group of six smokin' hott coeds comes running our way. As are paths begin to cross, Harrison and I exchange high fives and giggles. Being the good friend I am, I tell Harrison that I'd take the three on the left and he would take the three on the right. I contemplated taking my shirt off, but knowing that Harrison wouldn't be able to control himself, I decided not to. Now here's the best part... I don't know if the girls were looking for some new gay boyfriends or if they actually thought we were good-looking, but as we ran by each other, one of the cutie pies said, "Good work guys." I panicked. Thank goodness for Harrison. He smoothly replied, [insert weeny voice] "You too." Looking back, I should've pushed Harry out of the way and taken all six for myself (and taken off my shirt).
RESULT: FAIL - WHERE'S MY WIT WHEN I NEED IT?


That's all for today's post. Sorry again for the break in the action.

Boner.

- JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment